Here are 10 things you might want to consider having in your pantry for every day living, or in the event of a zombie apocalypse, you would be able to live on just this for months.
Water notwithstanding, here are my top 10:
1) Chia seeds – ancient aztecs used it for fuel. And eggs.
2) Cacao – because you will want chocolate flavoured everything, including brains.
3) Hemp seeds to make your brain tastier and improve the state of your muscles.
4) Almond flour because all zombies are fucking gluten intolerant! (this is if you befriend them and decide to entertain).
5) Nuts and seeds because you need stamina.
6) Coconut milk because why can’t you make a Thai coconut curry?
7) Chickpeas so you can roast them and have pellets with which to kill zombies.
8) Coconut oil because you can still do the following: moisturize your skin, soften your cuticles, tame the frizz in your hair, have enjoyable lubricated sex (hopefully not with zombies but if you do I won’t judge. Much.), fix the squeaky door hinge, oil your gun, clean your teeth and cook your coconut Thai curry.
9) Cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cause well why the hell not?
Canned tomatoes so you have something to pour over yourself to make it look like you’ve already been maimed.
Have anything to add? Tell me in the comments below!
How do you open yourself up to receive what the universe has for you?
Grab my free (but so powerful) online video series to help you open up to the true abundance of the universe using Goddess Currency.™