- You want so much more for your life, but you’re just not doing it. Maybe you’re so full of self-doubt, you’re worried what others will think if you start to make different choices in your life, maybe you’re physically exhausted and running on empty most days, maybe you’re in a transition (from careers, or relationships, from old habits that you don’t want anymore) but you aren’t sure where to start, or even what you really want.
- You have a little tug inside of you. Something inside that you’ve been ignoring, stuffing down with food, booze, shopping, pot, sex, work…but it’s there. It wakes you up at 3am, it shows up in the worst place and at the worst time, but you keep hitting MUTE on that tug because it seems TOO BIG, too scary, silly for you to want to be, do or have more…so you stay stuck.
- You have a vicious cycle of wanting to change, you do something about it, but then it’s sabotaged somehow and so you “fail”. Failing gets you down and depressed so you start to eat/think /act horribly again and feel even worse. So then you try something else and it’s the same thing over and over.
- You love your business or career and want to do more with it, but you’re running on empty by 3pm. You keep pushing through anyway. But that’s come at a price (lost sales, failed projects, “sick days”). Or you’re sabotaging your own success by not putting yourself out there more, asking for the sale, raising your prices.
- You’ve tried to meditate (once) but think it’s not for you – your mind is way too busy for that shit.
- You’ve used Dr. Google a lot, and listened to or read all the self-help Guru’s out there but are still thinking life could be better, less crazy, more fulfilling – why are you still feeling uhappy?
Now imagine this…
- Imagine listening to that tug and giving it the respect it deserves and realizing that you CAN be, do, have whatever it is you want AND you don’t have to hurt people to get it.
- Imagine quieting that inner critic – the voice that is always so negative and that puts you down all the time. You know the one – it’s SO LOUD and so hard to silence without wine or something to numb it out.
- Imagine actually feeling calmer and happier and healthier without having to lose your magnificent EDGE.
- Imagine learning how to tap into your own powerful self to create a life you want – it’s in your hands, it really is, and I can show you how to create that.
- Imagine actually making changes that stick. Imagine waking up each new day feeling better than the last.
- Imagine being able to have enough energy to keep going and feel good-tired at the end of the day, instead of exhausted.
- Imagine finding ways to hustle without the burnout. Maintain your A-Type status, but in a way that brings success and ease into your life instead of burnout and stress.
That first list? It’s so fixable. And in a way that compliments your life. You can be/do/have it all.
That life I asked you to imagine, it’s possible.
None of the other books or programs you’ve tried seem to work long-term. You’re so sick of “diets”, they don’t work and aren’t really getting to the root of your issue. You’ve tried therapy but still feel that tug, still feel unhappy, still self-sabotage.
You wonder “What the hell is wrong with me???? I have so much to be grateful for but I feel so unhappy and stuck”.
So you start to feel guilty for wanting more, and then the stuffing begins again.
Honey, this ain’t Thanksgiving. Stop Stuffing Yourself!
That tug, that longing, that desire is REAL and it’s NOT SELFISH. In fact, if you have something inside of you that you desire, it’s selfish to keep it inside! Stay with me here…
Let’s say you really want to start your own business, or speak on stage, or uncover why you treat yourself so badly (with no self care, eating poorly, stressing out all the time etc)…but you keep denying this because you’re scared focusing on you is selfish and you feel guilty about that…
Think of all the potential people who will miss out on getting help from you because you failed to show up for them. Think of your family, your children, who are watching you not take care of yourself and who are learning from you and doing what you do, not what you say.
Yes, that might be harsh, but I’m a mom of two boys…so I know mama guilt, I’m also a business owner so I know stress and how scary it is to put yourself out there.
Maybe you have not found anyone who “gets you” and your struggle, all you can find out there are food-related stuff like diets or bootcamps, or programs or coaches who don’t quite speak to you the way this is speaking to you. And so you file your little TUG as “I’ll do it when…”, “It’s not that bad”…, “I have too much going on”…”Pass me that bottle of wine…”. Stuff. Stuff. Stuff. Stuff.
You’re not a turkey. So give yourself permission to stop being one.
Introducing: The Delicious Life Powerhouse, a customized, common sense, no bullsh*t, VIP coaching experience, for women who just want RESULTS once and for all, without feeling overwhelmed, preached to, judged or told to give up the things you really love!
My superpower is Slaying Your Sabotages – meaning I help you get out of your own way so that you can fully live up to that woman that is deep inside you.
Why? Because my approach is different, we get right to work addressing the real reasons you’re stuck. This isn’t a quick fix, this is deep work that finally gets you the results you are longing for.
- Success on your terms – whether that is in the boardroom or in the bedroom.
- A shift in mindset from feeling guilty, negative, ashamed, apologetic, full of self-doubt and self-sabotage to one of EMPOWERMENT, UNAPOLOGETIC SUCCESS, LOVE FOR YOURSELF, quieting the voices and discerning between what is a true thought and what is utter bullshit (right now, everything feels like truth).
And to be able to bring in more clarity, alignment, and money by de-cluttering your life, the thoughts that keep you stuck, the anxious panic that makes you feel like you’re being productive but is actually holding you back.
Yeah. That’s the power of coaching with someone who gets you, and meets you exactly where you’re at.
What You Get
THE DELICIOUS LIFE POWERHOUSE
If you’ve been reading this and nodding your head and feel the pull (it’s no accident you’re here), then your next step is to schedule a Sabotage Slaying Session with me.
In these calls we will:
- Identify where you’ve been stuck and what’s been holding you back.
- Create a plan to move forward with based on your life – not a cookie cutter approach.
- Ignite a fire within you to make some real, positive changes in your life, ones you keep putting off or think may be impossible to achieve.
Krisha has helped me to rediscover my passion for preparing my own food – which I really didn’t expect! – and this has helped enormously with my wellbeing.Lisa Cherry Beaumont
Krisha Young is my GO TO girl with all things to do with health and feeling physically fantastic! I am still sugar and processed food free….5 months and counting!!Jennifer Scott
She’s the REAL DEAL. And I can’t BELIEVE how good I am beginning to feel, and in some ways how sick I actually was. This lady knows her shite!!
Not sure a delicious life is for you? Check out these FAQ’s to learn more about how I help you feel amazing in your body and life.
I just met you, I'm not ready to commit to coaching yet, can I try before I buy?
I get it, you’re new here, new to me and my way of working, and you want to try before you buy. Anything is possible and I’m flexible – I’m here to serve, and while I know that coaching is the sweet spot of total transformation, I also understand you want to see if I’m right for you. You can begin by grabbing my 5 Day Healthy Habit Reset, and by checking out my Shop page for my amazing digital programs you can try on your own! I also have an amazing Facebook community, The D Spot, you are free to join.
What's the Investment?
The answer to this question depends on which program suits you best based on where you are struggling, your budget, and availability. I have many options to choose from your best bet is to schedule a Sabotage Slaying Session with me and we can discuss your options there.
How are you different than a Naturopath or dietitian?
- I’ve been where you are and have real life experience and live my message every day.
- I am trained to look beyond just the body and into your LIFE and your thoughts that are getting in your way.
- I don’t throw a bunch of supplements at you and hope for the best, nor do I recommend nutrition-only plans.
- While I am a fully qualified Holistic Nutritionist I’m also a certified Life Coach so by combining these two modalities, plus my superpower, you get real results, fast.
I’ve failed at this so many times before. I worry that I don’t have the strength or willpower to make these kinds of changes stick. How do you know I’ll be able to do this?
There is no willpower required to do this work. All that’s required is a willingness to be open, honest and curious. In fact, the tools and strategies I’m going to teach you are designed to supercharge your willpower. Once you dig under the surface and learn how to rewire and reprogram your thoughts, beliefs and habits around food and healthy habits – the cravings dissipate, your willpower multiplies and the food part naturally shifts. You can absolutely do this!
Have more questions? Don't be shy!
Click here to schedule in a call with me to chat about how I can best help you make this decision.
I’ve died and gone to food heaven. The land of FUCK Dieting. Krisha Young
Really. Do i have to even defend this? Images. Bombshell. Delicious saturated colors (what you should be eating) make you want to eat her up! This woman geeks out on nutrition so you can get healthy drinking wine, eating chocolate. Roll around naked with some kale? Yes, please. Seriously. She knows her stuff.
I decided not to buy into the diet industry hype and I hired a nutritionist. Since working with Krisha Young I am down 14 lbs (in about 6 weeks). I still have wine. There has been no extreme cleanse and I only temporarily cut out a few things to regulate my digestion. And I’m eating more. In fact I should be eating even more! So if you are tired all the time, no longer feeling the really curvy curves (my goal will always include my curves) and want a real solution…HIRE HER!Delora Guignon
I did not want to hire someone.
I wanted to just take a pill, drink a shake, or read a book like others have been able to do.
I was afraid of what she would have me eating (kale and celery all day)
I am blown away at how much better I feel but I’m most surprised by the changes I see:
My skin is kind of glowing
My energy is improving
I am calm, like really calm, not all over the place
I am happy
I have no idea what the scale says because I don’t care, but my clothes are a tad bit looser.
A conversation is all it takes to move you forward…if you’re feeling scared, then you know this is the right next step.
Fear is a sign that you’re ready to move to the next level in your life. Don’t let it win – it’s been winning all these years and that’s why you’ve been stuck with these things.
If anything resonated with you on this page…then get your cute butt in my calendar and let’s get you on the path to living your Delicious Life.