Let’s create your delicious life together…
IS THIS YOU?
- You have a vicious cycle of wanting to change, you do something about it, but then you fail. Failing gets you down and depressed so you start to eat / think /act horribly again and feel even worse. So then you try something else and it’s the same thing over and over.
- You’re overwhelmed by this whole health thing and just want a switch to go off in your head and stay there. You’ve lost weight before but have gained it all back again. You also get overwhelmed when eating healthy, you’ll start for a week or two then get stuck trying to be perfect, you fall off the wagon so feel you may as well not do it at all.
- You love your business and want to devote energy to it, but you’re running on empty by 3pm. You keep pushing through anyway. But that’s come at a price (lost sales, failed projects, “sick days”).
- You’ve tried to meditate (once) but think it’s not for you – your mind is way too busy for that shit.
- Listened to or read all the self-help Guru’s out there but are still thinking life could be better, less crazy, more fulfilling.
Now imagine this…
- Imagine actually making changes that stick. Imagine waking up each new day feeling better than the last.
- Imagine eating your favourite foods and losing weight.
- Imagine being able to have enough energy to keep going and feel good-tired at the end of the day, instead of exhausted.
- Imagine losing that spare tire around your waist.
- Imagine finding ways to hustle without the burnout. Maintain your A-Type status, but in a way that brings success and ease into your life instead of burnout and stress.
- Imagine ageing like Sophia Lauren instead of Kathleen Turner…(aka Chandler’s DAD).
That first list? It’s so fixable. And in a way that compliments your life. Make life-changing choices, without feeling like you’re overhauling your life, cause you’ve got shit to do! And preparing massive, complicated meals, 3 hours of yoga a day and giving up wine is NOT high on your priority list.
That life I asked you to imagine, it’s possible.
None of the other books or programs you’ve tried seem to work long-term. You’re getting older and your body is starting to talk to you.
But you have no idea who to listen to or which diet and lifestyle trend is for you.
Introducing: The Krisha Young Method, a customized, common sense, no bullsh*t, VIP experience, for people who just want RESULTS once and for all, without feeling overwhelmed, preached to, judged or who are told to eliminate their favourite foods.
Simply put, I’m the nutritionist people who would never hire a nutritionist, hires.
Why? Because my approach is different, we get right to work addressing the real reasons you’re stuck. This isn’t a meal plan and a list of veggies, this is deep work that finally gets you the results you are longing for.
- Weight loss that lasts, and that’s done in a safe and lasting way.
- Real energy that doesn’t come from coffee.
- A shift in mindset from deprivation and guilt to enjoying food and all that life has to offer.
- A sense of ease in your life, from overwhelm to control.
This isn’t about dieting.
This is about LIVING.
The Delicious Life program makes it possible for you to:
Lose enough weight to be healthy
Have actual energy that doesn’t come from that fourth coffee
Travel in comfort and style and not gain weight or fall into bad habits when doing so
Develop better eating habits and eradicate the dieting mindset that has you stuck (calories, cutting carbs and intermittent fasting have no place in my kitchen).
Have better, refreshing sleep without Ambien.
Fix digestive problems like bloating, farting, heartburn, constipation (which means pooping more than once a week!)
Choose better foods without thinking so hard about it – it doesn’t have to be this hard!
End the constant struggle with on and off the wagon (there’s no wagon here).
Really step into the powerful person you already are inside.
Shift your mindset in ways you think only the enlightened can.
And to be able to bring in more clarity, alignment, and money by de-cluttering your food, the thoughts that keep you stuck, the anxious panic that makes you feel like you’re being productive but is actually holding you back.
Yeah. That’s the power of coaching with someone who gets you, and meets you exactly where you’re at.
As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle expert, I work with clients for six to ten months depending on need.
This isn’t a sensational diet plan where you starve and deprive yourself, this is sustainable changes in your body that are life-lasting.
This isn’t a quick fix either. It’s designed to change your life for good.
You learn to include foods you love, not exclude foods.
- No dieting
- No weighing,
- No counting,
- No depriving.
Hell to the No. You learn how to make healthy taste good using foods that are whole, alive, and good quality.
Wine and chocolate are included.
You learn to shift your mindset in ways you never thought possible.
- Eradicating anxiety
- Ditching food guilt
- Truly loving yourself
- Stepping up into the life you really want
All without any of that “heart centered”, new age bullshit. There’s lots of woo woo in my house, but consider it Buddha in S&M bondage gear and Louboutin shoes.
It’s not just about the food though.
The way I work is different than what you may have experienced in the past with other health care practitioners.
This is not a one-time appointment followed by an overwhelming protocol and a follow up appointment a month later.
This is you and me, together in the trenches of your life, every week for several months. I get all up in your business because how you do one thing is how you do everything. When you decide to make changes to your food habits the rest of your life will also change. We get under the hood and look at every area of your life.
I have powerful conversations with people. I shift you from plateau into possibility.
Some examples of what is covered (varies from client to client):
- Live cooking demos
- Complete gut protocol
- Balancing out hormones
- Finding effective stress management techniques
- Mindset work – uncovering blocks, emotional eating issues
- Physical movement that works for you
- Finding a balance in your life
- Finding your purpose
- Helping you strategize your business
Most of the time, it’s all of the above. That’s what makes this type of coaching different than anything else out there.
All of this leads to creating your deliciously gorgeous life from head to toe.
What You Get
Each one of my Delicious Life packages includes these things:
- Bi-Weekly, one hour sessions over Skype or the phone so that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to trek to an office for just an hour.
- Unlimited email access so that when you’re in the grocery store and can’t figure out the difference between regular and steel cut oats, I can help guide you.
- Limited number of Emergency, in between session, calls so that we can quickly troubleshoot when things go sideways.
- Plans for when you travel so that you don’t gain a ton of weight when you have to travel for business.
- Accountability and a coach who will push you when you need to be pushed, and love you when you need to be loved.
- Unlimited library of resources, videos, handouts, recipes.
- But really what you get is finally someone who gets you, someone who holds you accountable, someone who cheers you on or guides you when you’re stuck. You get my unrelenting support – I am here for YOU and only you.
THE DELICIOUS LIFE PROGRAM
Customized personal 1:1 coaching.
This isn’t just a nutrition consult where you get a meal plan and a list of veggies to eat. Hell to the No.
It’s food and whole life coaching. Everything changes, without feeling like you have to change everything.
Investment in yourself and your new life starts at $1500 USD (Payment Plans available)
IS IT A HELL YES? ARE YOU READY TO FINALLY DO THIS FOR YOU?
(if not, keep scrolling)
Krisha has helped me to rediscover my passion for preparing my own food – which I really didn’t expect! – and this has helped enormously with my wellbeing.Lisa Cherry Beaumont
Krisha Young is my GO TO girl with all things to do with health and feeling physically fantastic! I am still sugar and processed food free….5 months and counting!!Jennifer Scott
She’s the REAL DEAL. And I can’t BELIEVE how good I am beginning to feel, and in some ways how sick I actually was. This lady knows her shite!!
Not sure a delicious life is for you? Check out these FAQ’s to learn more about how I help you feel amazing in your body and life.
I just met you, I'm not ready to commit to 6 months, can I try before I buy?
I get it, you’re new here, new to me and my way of working, and you want to try before you buy. Anything is possible and I’m flexible – I’m here to serve, and while I know that six months is the sweet spot of total transformation, I also understand you want to see if we gel. Click here to schedule a call with me and I’ll run through all my available options.
What's the Investment?
The answer to this question depends on which program suits you best. I work with my clients for either 6 or 10 months and this is determined by both myself and the client on our initial getting to know you call. To give you an idea, investment starts at $8000 USD and payment plans are always available. Click here to book in a time to chat about which program is best for you.
What if I hate vegetables?
As a former picky eater, I’ve got you covered. My approach is sensible and meets you where you’re at. We find what veggies you DO like and go from there. Can’t handle the thought of eating kale right now? That’s totally fine – we won’t start there.
I'm too busy for this. Do you have a downloadable program?
Not yet. But when I do I’ll be sure to let you know, click here to have your name added to the VIP list so that you’re the first to know when I do.
PS – my clients are usually very busy and in demand entrepreneurs, so I get it. We find a way to fit this into your busy life. Ask yourself can you afford NOT to take time out to take care of yourself?
Won't a diet book just tell me the same things?
Um. Nope. The information around what’s healthy, diets, and what not to eat is overwhelming and doesn’t take into account one very important factor:
A diet program or book isn’t going to know whether you
- hate beets,
- if you only poop once a week,
- if you bloat every time you eat beans,
- if you will give up after a week,
- if you’re on medication,
- have a shitload of stress
- or a medical condition causing some of your issues
It’s there for the masses. It’s there to tempt you into a quick fix – Lose 10 pounds in 10 days they promise, but what they fail to tell you is that you’ll starve and hate life while doing it. And you won’t be fixing the very real symptoms that are going on in your body right now.
I don't trust myself to do the work. What if I fail?
That’s the beauty of hiring a coach. I won’t let you fail. Nor do I go at a pace that isn’t good for you. If you need to put the brakes on, we do that, if you need to go faster, we do that. YOU control the pace. ALL of my clients have asked me this question and NONE of them have failed.
I hate cooking / I can't cook
I get it. The only thing I can tell you here is that once you start this program you’ll be eyeing up top spot on Masterchef by the end. You may not believe it or want that right now, but once you see how easy, healthy and fun it is, you’ll wonder why you avoided it for so long.
My client recently said: “I’m cooking and not hating it. We have only eaten out one time this week and that was a family choice to do so. I’ve cooked a healthy breakfast and it’s delicious every day this week, and we’ve had breakfast as a family.” (She was eating a pack of almonds and a pizza a day when we first started coaching together).
Have more questions? Don't be shy!
Click here to schedule in a call with me to chat about how I can best help you make this decision.
I’ve died and gone to food heaven. The land of FUCK Dieting. Krisha Young
Really. Do i have to even defend this? Images. Bombshell. Delicious saturated colors (what you should be eating) make you want to eat her up! This woman geeks out on nutrition so you can get healthy drinking wine, eating chocolate. Roll around naked with some kale? Yes, please. Seriously. She knows her stuff.
I decided not to buy into the diet industry hype and I hired a nutritionist. Since working with Krisha Young I am down 14 lbs (in about 6 weeks). I still have wine. There has been no extreme cleanse and I only temporarily cut out a few things to regulate my digestion. And I’m eating more. In fact I should be eating even more! So if you are tired all the time, no longer feeling the really curvy curves (my goal will always include my curves) and want a real solution…HIRE HER!Delora Guignon
I did not want to hire someone.
I wanted to just take a pill, drink a shake, or read a book like others have been able to do.
I was afraid of what she would have me eating (kale and celery all day)
I am blown away at how much better I feel but I’m most surprised by the changes I see:
My skin is kind of glowing
My energy is improving
I am calm, like really calm, not all over the place
I am happy
I have no idea what the scale says because I don’t care, but my clothes are a tad bit looser.
$1500 holds your spot. You’ll immediately get a welcome email with further details upon sign up.
When you buy concert tickets, or an expensive trip around the world, if you change your mind, it’s unlikely you will be able to get your money back. It’s pretty much a standard policy across many organizations…including here at Krisha Young. As soon as you decide to go all in, and pay your $1500 deposit, you have access to me, my private Facebook groups for clients only, and the exclusive client portal which has over $1500 worth of bonuses within. So if you have buyer’s remorse afterwards, you at least have gotten a ton of resources at your fingertips to help you along your way. Now that we are on the same page – let’s cook up some deliciousness together.