Craving a Better Life?
You desire more from life than what you currently have. You’re ready for a big change, an uplevelling in all areas of your life.
From the kitchen, to the bedroom, to the boardroom – you are craving a delicious life full of amazing food, great sex, success and world travel.
You are a woman on a big mission, you’ve got the MBA, the business savvy and big goals. On the outside you’ve got it going on!
But deep down inside:
- You’re desperate to lose weight but you have too much on your plate (no pun intended!) and frankly, diets don’t interest you.
- You feel you’re trapped in a vicious cycle of self-sabotage (chips while watching Neflix, anyone?).
- You’re the heaviest you’ve ever been and you don’t recognize the woman in the mirror anymore.
- You use food as comfort and sugar as a crutch to get by.
- Your black or white, all-or-nothing thinking is actually sabotaging you rather than helping you.
- Intuitively you know something else is going on inside you but you have no idea what that “something” is.
- You KNOW what is right for you, but you’re not doing it and it’s getting to you.
I’m Krisha Young, your Lifestyle Strategist and I teach you how to Make Peace With Food (which, shhhhh…don’t tell anyone, but really is about making peace within!).
This means freedom from a laundry list of ailments, weight shame and spiral of negative thinking.
It means feeling in control of your life again, feeling light again, generally feeling better.
I do this using the Krisha Yong Method that combines the science of functional nutrition and helping you reset your nervous system and shift your thoughts with positive psychology and NLP so that you can have a whole new reality where your body and your life is concerned.
- Encouragement, not judgement.
- Fun, not guilt.
- A customized roadmap, not a generic diet book.
- Expertise (I am fully qualified…) not conjecture.
- Community and support, not isolation and food fear.
Simply put, I get you results.
o live yoWhy do I do it?
Looking at me now you would have never known that I used to be overweight, miserable, hating life and wishing I could be, do or have something else. I wasn’t satisfied with the life I had carved for myself.
I had a distorted relationship with food and my body that included a lot of crappy food choices (my idea of a vegetable was broccoli microwaved with processed cheese), unbearable stress (I ate it for breakfast, and was in burnout), and a way of thinking that kept me stuck, unhappy and only ever seeing what I didn’t have.
After deciding enough was enough – I was done with the diet books, the “fast metabolism” pills, the self-hatred – I got my ass in gear and started a journey with personal trainers, nutrition school and powerful life coaches that pulled me out of the life I was barely existing in, into a life I am now thriving in.
How you do one thing is how you do everything.
So I made changes to my lifestyle, mindset, habits, and stress.
I learned the relationship we cultivate with our food is so much more than what we put in our mouths.
Health and mindset Issues I had for over 10 years were reversed in months using the same techniques I teach in The Krisha Young Method.
But what I found after coaching hundreds of women on nutrition is that food wasn’t the problem. It is our relationship with ourselves that is really the cause of your war with food and with your body.
I bet you’re so DONE with feeling like shit.
You want to live your BEST life! No more holding yourself back! Less stress, more energy to go after your big mission and get anything you want in life.
Imagine your delicious life now. Feel it, taste it, it can be yours.
Let me show you how.
Check out my Delicious Life Services to learn more.