So, fall off the wagon yet?
According to Forbes, only 8% of you will keep your new years resolutions.
Are you the 8% or the 92% who won’t?
Be the 8% I know you are by following these 5 steps:
- Writing them down – if you don’t write down your goals they are not real. Schedule it in as well – if one of your goals is to eat breakfast, schedule it in or it’s not real.
- Getting an accountability buddy or coach – success comes from owning it. Once it’s out there you have no choice but to follow through.
- Making them realistic – don’t expect to lose 30lbs by the end of January. If you do manage to do that, please stop whatever crazy shit you’re doing and take it slow. Unless you like having a fucked up metabolism.
- Making them fun – having a goal that isn’t fun isn’t sticky. You want goals you will stick to so make it something fun, or find the fun within the goal.
- Reward yourself and celebrate when you achieve the goal – no matter how small an achievement.
You’ve got this!
How do you open yourself up to receive what the universe has for you?
Grab my free (but so powerful) online video series to help you open up to the true abundance of the universe using Goddess Currency.™